EventReporter 10.2 Released
Adiscon is proud to announce the 10.2 release of EventReporter.
This is a minor release including new features and minor bug fixes. The most important
- Windows 7 Compatibility - EventReporter has been tested and
is fully working on Windows 7 RC Build 7100 or higher.
- Added Free Tools - Included free tools like Adiscon logger, logzip and logviewer
into the setup.
- Support for Syslog RFC5424 - The Forward
Syslog Action now includes full support for the new RFC5424 Syslog header
format. It is also possible now to configure a custom Syslog header.
- EventLog Monitor V1 - The Client will now automatically detect and load available EventLog types
during the first startup.
- Configuration Client - Added support to overwrite all Advanced Options at once in the EventLog
For more details read the version history
Version 10.2 is a free download.
Customers with existing 9.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to email@example.com. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key - so you can right now go ahead and evaluate it.