MoniLog 2.0 Final Released
Adiscon GmbH today announced the immediate availability of the MoniLog 2.0
Final release. "Our thanks go to all beta testers, which helped
us to craft a real great release", says president Rainer Gerhards,
"The new version of MoniLog is a major improvement with its support for
Among others, the new release contains the following enhancements:
- Different logtypes - It is now possible to analyze syslog files
from the WinSyslog/MonitorWare database as well as other applications like BSD
syslog or Linux.
- Analyze NON Windows entries - You can now also analyze log entries
(for example from a firewall).
- Create IP Links - If enabled, MoniLog will create an Hyperlink for
each IP Address within a analyzed message.
- Configure Aliases - You can now configure Aliases for IP Address -
for example 127.0.0.1 could be replaced with locahost.
- Enhanced the MoniLog Client - The Client is now more user friendly.
- Added Report profiles Support. You can now create and edit as many
profiles as you want. Every profile can be tested by pressing a AD-HOC
Button and you also can schedule them individually.
- Monilog Client localization - Added translations for all new configuration
MoniLog 2.0 is a free
download found at our site. Interested users should download and try out