MonitorWare Agent 1.1 Service Pack 1 Released
Adiscon today announced the immediate availability of MonitorWare Agent
1.1 Service Pack 1. This is mainly a maintenance release. Major new features
will be added to version 1.2 (a beta will become available soon).
- Limited Event Log logging - the agent now stops logging if too many
runtime events are written into the event log. If 10 events from MonitorWare Agent
are written to the event log within one minute, logging to event log will
be stopped for the current hour. This is indicated by an respective event
- File Monitor - Added Overrun Protection. If configured, the File
Monitor will delay sending new lines found in the log file. This avoids
syslog servers to be overrun by bursts of traffic.
- Fixed a bug in SETP Server - NTEventLogType Field was not properly filled in the database, if the message was received over the SETP
- Fixed a bug in File Monitor - missed some log file lines after
the log filename changed under the following circumstances:
- Size of the previous log file was smaller then 64 KB
- a new log file was not yet existing after the filename changed
MonitorWare Agent 1.1 ServicePack 1 is a free download found at
Adiscon's web site. Registered users please note that the 1.0 license key
remains valid for version 1.1.