MonitorWare Agent 2.2 Released
Adiscon today announced the immediate availability of MonitorWare Agent 2.2.
This version is a stability update containing some new features.
- Improved MonitorWare Agent alive Monitoring - MonitorWare Agent now supports the "MonitorWare Echo Reply Service". With its help,
MonitorWare Agent health can be actively monitored
from a MonitorWare Agent system.
- Enhanced database monitor - now allows additional, traffic-saving
message options and simplified message parsing.
- New Bulk Reporting Options - the event log monitor can now be instructed to ignore existing events either on the first or each startup.
- Enhanced "Log to Event Log" action - now allows to fully customize event source, message text and event ID.
- Improved corrupt event log handling - allows to customize the action
to be taken when the Windows event log became corrupted.
- Greatly enhanced Configuration Program - there are numerous helpful
additions to the configuration program, like full copy &: paste support
for almost all functions now, new shortcut keys, persistent treeview display
and much more. There is also a new wizard that greatly simplifies the
- Comments, Comments, Comments... - as our customers create more and more complex rule sets, comment-capabilities are becoming more important than ever. Now, you can provide comments for everything in your configuration, including filter settings.
- Of course, some bug fixes.
MonitorWare Agent 2.2 Final is a free download from Adiscon's web site .