MonitorWare Agent 6.1 Released
Adiscon is proud to announce the 6.1 release of MonitorWare Agent.
This is a minor release including new features and minor bugfixes. The most important
- Enhanced Encoding support - Support for UTF8, JIS, EUC-JP have been
enhanced and support for SHIFT-JIS has been added. All of these encodings
can now be safely used in the Forward Syslog or Email Action. The Syslog
Server needs to be able to detect encodings.
- New File Monitor features - Added support for unlimited subdirectories
and files when the advanced option "Allow Directories or read multiple
files" is enabled, this means folders will be scanned recursive. Added
support to replace NULL Bytes with spaces.
- Backup Syslog Server - The Forward Syslog Action now has an option to
use a backup Syslog server which will automatically used when the primary
Syslog server fails.
- Added New Filters - Added missing InformationUnit Type filters.
- Updated web interface - Updated the included Webinterface to
phpLogCon 2.7.0 which has better performance and some new features.
- Improved automation support - when using the configuration client program
for batch-import xml-based configuration files, error messages will now be
reported in console output rather then in message boxes.
For more details read the version history
Version 6.1 is a free
download, but requires a
version 6 key.
Customers with existing 5.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key - so you can right now go ahead and