MonitorWare Agent 6.2 Released
Adiscon is proud to announce the 6.2 release of MonitorWare Agent.
This is a minor release including new features and minor bug fixes. The most important
- Windows 7 Compatibility - MonitorWare Agent has been tested and
is fully working on Windows 7 RC Build 7100 or higher.
- Added Free Tools - Included free tools like Adiscon logger, logzip and logviewer
into the setup.
- Support for Syslog RFC5424 - The Syslog Listener Service and the Forward
Syslog Action now include full support for the new RFC5424 Syslog header
format. It is also possible now to configure a custom Syslog header.
- EventLog Monitor V1 - The Client will now automatically detect and load available EventLog types
during the first startup.
- Database Monitor - Added option to customize the csv separator in the DB Monitor Service.
- Configuration Client - Added support to overwrite all Advanced Options at once in the EventLog
For more details read the version history
Version 6.2 is a free
download, but requires a
version 6 key.
Customers with existing 5.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key - so you can right now go ahead and