MonitorWare Console 2.0 Beta Released
Adiscon today announced the immediate
availability of MonitorWare Console 2.0 Beta. "I am pleased to announce
the new 2.0 version" says president Rainer Gerhards "With this release, we
managed to even further increase the fexibility of our suite of products."
Following things have been done:
- Modular Approach - Keeping our customers in mind, we have adopted a
modular approach for 2.0 so that the cost of the product goes down. Now the
customer can purchase only those modules in which he is interested and thus
doesn't have to pay the cost for those modules which are useless for him.
- Backup of Records - Records can now be backed up for the specified
amount of time
- Retrieval of Records - The backed up records can also be retrieved
back into the database
- Import / Export of settings - This feature will help Adiscon in
providing a better support to our customers. With this option, you can export
your settings and send them to us. We will import your settings and can
pinpoint where the problem lies in your configurations. This feature will also
help you if you want to shift your settings from one database to another.
- Multiple Profiles in Job Manager - Previously, it was not possible
to generate a specific report more than once in a day. With multiple profiles
now, it is possible. You can create multiple profiles and can assign the same
report to them. This way, you can create the same report multiple times at
different schedules in the same day.
- Job Manager Interval - You can now specify the interval after which
Job Manager should wake up and check if there are any reports that need to be
- Reports - A few useful reports have been added.
- Log Files Support - Now MonitorWare Console also supports the
generation of reports on log files as well.
- Report Source on the fly - You can now specify the source of the
report on the fly without having to restart MonitorWare Console. While
generating the report, you can specify that this report should be generated on
which Database / Log file
- Lookup options - Lookup options have been added in the reports for
Event IDs. Now every Event ID that appears in a report or a view, is linked
with our Events' Repository, EventID.net Events' Repository and Google
depending upon the configurations that you have made. With this feature, you
will be able to know what exactly a particular Event ID means with just a
- Enabling / Disabling of Main Dialog box - Don't want to see the
main dialog box asking for login and password every time? This can now be done
in Console with just a single click.
- Bugs - Some known bugs have been removed.
MonitorWare Console 2.0 Beta is available immediately. Download
your copy today!