MonitorWare Console 2.1 Beta Released
Adiscon today announced the immediate availability of MonitorWare Console 2.1
Beta. "I am pleased to announce the new 2.1 version" says president Rainer Gerhards "With
this release, we managed to even further increase the fexibility of our suite of products."
Among others, these enhancements were made:
HeartBeat Monitor View: New view identified and added that can help you in
monitoring heart beats sent by various machines to the central database.
- Context Sensitive Help: Context Sensitive Help has been added on all forms.
- Application sizes: are stored in Registry now instead of database.
New Filter Engine:
New enhanced filter form: Much more powerful than the previous one. With this
filter form you have the option of applying filters to infinite levels of ANDs, ORs and
- PIX report by Severity Level: New Report added that displays the pix messages by their
- Dictionary Attack Report: New parameters are added to Dictionary Attack Report (like
the account with which the attempts were made etc) which make it more meaningful.
- Password field in Database tab in the filter form: Password was shown in clear text in the Database tab in the filter form. This bug is removed now.
- Discover Devices: Bug removed from Discover Devices Form.
- Backup/retrieval: Bug during Backup / Retrieval has been removed.
- Minor Bugs Removed: Other minor bugs removed.
MonitorWare Console 2.1 Beta is available immediately. Download your copy today!