WinSyslog 5.2 Service Pack 1
Release Date: 2004-07-23
Adiscon today announced the immediate availability of the WinSyslog 5.2 Service Pack 1 release. This is primarily a maintenance release. The following changes are made:
- Enhanced Client
- Configuration Client - Much more user friendly now.
- Configuration Client - Added support for shortcuts like CTRL+S (Directly save).
- EventLog Action - It is now fully configurable for what is logged into the Eventlog.
- EventLog Action - EventSource is now fully configurable.
- File Logging Action - Reverted back to the SetFilePointer API, so the Service again works with NT4.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed error in the product edition handling.
- Fixed minor bugs in the XML Export / Import facility.
- Stability - Minor other stability changes.