WinSyslog 7.0 Released
Adiscon is proud to announce the 7.0 release of WinSyslog.
This release is feature-packed, addressing all those things people asked about.
Among others, it features:
- Full support for Windows x64 Editions - now utilizes these
top-notch operating systems in native mode.
- Support for OLEDB - Microsoft's preferred database access method.
For SQL server, this also means a 30% performance increase for the "write
- Multi-Threaded Queue Engine - allowing to utilize the full
power of multicore and multiprocessor machines. While the agent ran already
on concurrent threads, the new design allows for massive parallelism and
thus enhanced performance on high-end hardware.
- Additional ways to format properties - provides even enhanced
control over how properties are expanded.
- Extreme case hardening - additional hardening and configuration
capabilities have been included for very demanding environments.
- and, of course, some bug fixes and many other enhancements
(for details, please visit the
WinSyslog 7.0 Version History)
Version 7.0 is a free
Customers with existing 6.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key - so you can right now go ahead and evaluate it.