WinSyslog 9.0 Released
Adiscon is proud to announce the 9.0 release of WinSyslog.
This is a major release including new features and minor bugfixes. The most important
- enhanced Windows 2008 Server support - while WinSyslog always
worked on Windows Server 2008, but some "extra bits" have been added to
fully utilize the power of the platform.
- greatly improved web interface - which enables many more
searching and analysis options
- custom event logs are now also supported in the "write event log"
- enhanced internationalization - the core engine now
supports UTF8 and UTF16 in many more places, including ForwardSyslog,
WriteFile and SendEMail actions.
- multi-encoding support for InterActive SyslogViewer -
added support for
additional encodings when exporting syslog messages into a file.
- simplified IP-based filtering - which enables matching based on
- improved automation support - the configuration client program
can bow be used to batch-import xml-based configuration files, which si very
useful in unattended, fully-automated setups.
For more details read the version history
Version 9.0 is a free download.
Customers with existing 8.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key - so you can right now go ahead and evaluate it.